Subject: Re: [ANN] netdev development stats for 6.4

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 11:01:33 +0300

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 01:57:17PM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> Hi!
> Stats for 6.4 are here! 

<...>

> Corigine takes #2 spot, thanks to impressive work from Simon,
> congrats! nVidia continues to slip for the second cycle in a row.

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

> 
> Top authors (thr):                   Top authors (msg):                  
>    1 (   ) [19] RedHat                  1 ( +1) [79] RedHat              
>    2 ( +1) [13] Intel                   2 ( -1) [58] nVidia              
>    3 ( +2) [10] Meta                    3 (   ) [44] Intel               
>    4 ( -2) [10] nVidia                  4 ( +4) [39] AMD                 

Another way to present the same data can be:
3 ( -1) [10] nVidia
4 ( +1) [10] Meta

BTW, don't take it seriously :)

Thanks