Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Treewide GPL SPDX conversion (love letter to Didi)

From: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 20:33:56 +0700

I trigger this patch series because of Didi's GPL full name fixes
attempt [1], for which all of them had been NAKed. In many cases, the
appropriate correction is to use SPDX license identifier instead.

Often, when replacing license notice boilerplates with their equivalent
SPDX identifier, the notice doesn't mention explicit GPL version. Greg
[2] replied this question by falling back to GPL 1.0 (more precisely
GPL 1.0+ in order to be compatible with GPL 2.0 used by Linux kernel),
although there are exceptions (mostly resolved by inferring from
older patches covering similar situation).

Happy reviewing!

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/?q=f%3A%22didi.debian%40cknow.org%22+AND+s%3A%22GPL%22+AND+NOT+s%3A%22Re%3A%22
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/ 

Bagas Sanjaya (10):
  agp/amd64: Remove GPL distribution notice
  mISDN: Replace GPL notice boilerplate with SPDX identifier
  net: bonding: Add SPDX identifier to remaining files
  net: ethernet: 8390: Replace GPL boilerplate with SPDX identifier
  net: ethernet: i825xx: Replace GPL boilerplate with SPDX identifier
  pcmcia: Add SPDX identifier
  drivers: staging: wlan-ng: Remove GPL/MPL boilerplate
  drivers: watchdog: Replace GPL license notice with SPDX identifier
  udf: Replace license notice with SPDX identifier
  include: synclink: Replace GPL license notice with SPDX identifier

 drivers/char/agp/amd64-agp.c               |  1 -
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_audio.c             |  4 +---
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_blowfish.c          |  4 +---
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_cmx.c               |  4 +---
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_core.c              |  3 +--
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_dtmf.c              |  4 +---
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_tones.c             |  4 +---
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c            |  1 +
 drivers/net/bonding/bonding_priv.h         |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/8390.h           |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/apne.c           |  7 +------
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/axnet_cs.c       |  6 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/hydra.c          |  6 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/lib8390.c        |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/mac8390.c        |  6 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/mcf8390.c        |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/ne.c             |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/ne2k-pci.c       |  8 +-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/pcnet_cs.c       |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/smc-ultra.c      |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/stnic.c          |  5 +----
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/wd.c             |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/zorro8390.c      |  7 +------
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/82596.c        |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/lasi_82596.c   |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/lib82596.c     |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/sun3_82586.c   |  4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/sun3_82586.h   |  4 +---
 drivers/pcmcia/bcm63xx_pcmcia.c            |  5 +----
 drivers/pcmcia/cirrus.h                    | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/i82365.c                    | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/i82365.h                    | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/o2micro.h                   | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/pd6729.c                    |  3 +--
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_base.h               |  1 +
 drivers/pcmcia/ricoh.h                     | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/sa1100_generic.c            | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/sa11xx_base.c               | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/sa11xx_base.h               | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/soc_common.c                | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/tcic.c                      | 22 +-------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/tcic.h                      | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/ti113x.h                    | 21 +------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/topic.h                     | 23 +--------------------
 drivers/pcmcia/vg468.h                     | 21 +------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/hfa384x.h          | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/hfa384x_usb.c      | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211conv.c       | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211conv.h       | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211hdr.h        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211ioctl.h      | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211metadef.h    | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211metastruct.h | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211mgmt.h       | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211msg.h        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211netdev.c     | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211netdev.h     | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211req.c        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211req.h        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211types.h      | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211wep.c        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/prism2fw.c         | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/prism2mgmt.c       | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/prism2mgmt.h       | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/prism2mib.c        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/prism2sta.c        | 21 -------------------
 drivers/watchdog/ep93xx_wdt.c              |  5 +----
 drivers/watchdog/ibmasr.c                  |  3 +--
 drivers/watchdog/m54xx_wdt.c               |  4 +---
 drivers/watchdog/max63xx_wdt.c             |  5 +----
 drivers/watchdog/moxart_wdt.c              |  4 +---
 drivers/watchdog/octeon-wdt-nmi.S          |  5 +----
 drivers/watchdog/orion_wdt.c               |  4 +---
 drivers/watchdog/rtd119x_wdt.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/watchdog/sb_wdog.c                 |  5 +----
 drivers/watchdog/sbc_fitpc2_wdt.c          |  4 +---
 drivers/watchdog/ts4800_wdt.c              |  4 +---
 drivers/watchdog/ts72xx_wdt.c              |  4 +---
 fs/udf/balloc.c                            |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/dir.c                               |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/directory.c                         |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/ecma_167.h                          | 24 +---------------------
 fs/udf/file.c                              |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/ialloc.c                            |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/inode.c                             |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/lowlevel.c                          |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/misc.c                              |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/namei.c                             |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/osta_udf.h                          | 24 +---------------------
 fs/udf/partition.c                         |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/super.c                             |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/symlink.c                           |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/truncate.c                          |  6 +-----
 fs/udf/udftime.c                           | 19 +----------------
 fs/udf/unicode.c                           |  6 +-----
 include/linux/synclink.h                   |  3 +--
 include/net/bonding.h                      |  4 +---
 97 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 999 deletions(-)

base-commit: ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b
-- 
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara