Subject: Re: [PATCH 10/10] include: synclink: Replace GPL license notice with SPDX identifier

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 14:00:44 +0800

Hi Bagas,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Bagas-Sanjaya/agp-amd64-Remove-GPL-distribution-notice/20230511-214307
base:   ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20230511133406.78155-11-bagasdotme%40gmail.com
patch subject: [PATCH 10/10] include: synclink: Replace GPL license notice with SPDX identifier
reproduce:
        scripts/spdxcheck.py

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag where applicable
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Link: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

spdxcheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
   drivers/pcmcia/cirrus.h: 1:44 Invalid License ID: MPL
   drivers/pcmcia/pd6729.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/watchdog/ibmasr.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/watchdog/sb_wdog.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0
   fs/udf/ecma_167.h: 1:44 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-only
   fs/udf/osta_udf.h: 1:44 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-only
>> include/linux/synclink.h: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   include/net/bonding.h: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_audio.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_blowfish.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_cmx.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_core.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_dtmf.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_tones.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/bonding/bonding_priv.h: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/8390.h: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/apne.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/axnet_cs.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/hydra.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-only
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/lib8390.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/mac8390.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/ne.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/ne2k-pci.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/pcnet_cs.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/smc-ultra.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/8390/wd.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/82596.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/lasi_82596.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later
   drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/lib82596.c: 1:28 Invalid License ID: GPL-1.0-or-later

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests