Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] net: hns3: There are some cleanup for the HNS3 ethernet driver

From: Hao Lan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 21:46:39 +0800

There are some cleanup for the HNS3 ethernet driver.

Hao Chen (2):
  net: hns3: fix hns3 driver header file not self-contained issue
  net: hns3: fix strncpy() not using dest-buf length as length issue

Jian Shen (1):
  net: hns3: refine the tcam key convert handle

Peiyang Wang (1):
  net: hns3: clear hns unused parameter alarm

 .../net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hclge_mbx.h   |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hnae3.h   |  3 +-
 .../hns3/hns3_common/hclge_comm_rss.c         |  3 +-
 .../hns3/hns3_common/hclge_comm_rss.h         |  3 +-
 .../hns3/hns3_common/hclge_comm_tqp_stats.h   |  2 +
 .../ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_debugfs.c    | 36 ++++++++++----
 .../net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_enet.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_enet.h   |  5 +-
 .../ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_ethtool.c    |  7 ++-
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_debugfs.c     | 29 ++++++++++--
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_main.c        | 47 ++++++++-----------
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_main.h        | 11 ++---
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_ptp.h         |  5 +-
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3vf/hclgevf_main.c      | 14 ++----
 14 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.0