Subject: [PATCH net 0/7] tls: rx: strp: fix inline crypto offload

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 18:50:35 -0700

The local strparser version I added to TLS does not preserve
decryption status, which breaks inline crypto (NIC offload).

Jakub Kicinski (7):
  tls: rx: device: fix checking decryption status
  tls: rx: strp: set the skb->len of detached / CoW'ed skbs
  tls: rx: strp: force mixed decrypted records into copy mode
  tls: rx: strp: fix determining record length in copy mode
  tls: rx: strp: factor out copying skb data
  tls: rx: strp: preserve decryption status of skbs when needed
  tls: rx: strp: don't use GFP_KERNEL in softirq context

 include/linux/skbuff.h |  10 +++
 include/net/tls.h      |   1 +
 net/tls/tls.h          |   5 ++
 net/tls/tls_device.c   |  22 ++---
 net/tls/tls_strp.c     | 185 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 net/tls/tls_sw.c       |   4 +
 6 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1