Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2023-05-19

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 10:55:42 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides misc updates to mlx5 driver.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 20d5e0ef252a151ea6585cfccf32def81a624666:

  net: arc: Make arc_emac_remove() return void (2023-05-19 13:33:28 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-05-19

for you to fetch changes up to f5d87b47a1d9dc14c048c84935397d97833ac706:

  net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Initialize E-Switch for eswitch manager (2023-05-19 10:50:31 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-05-19

mlx5 misc changes and code clean up:

The following series contains general changes for improving
E-Switch driver behavior.

1) improving condition checking
2) Code clean up
3) Using metadata matching on send-to-vport rules.
4) Using RoCE v2 instead of v1 for loopback rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Roi Dayan (15):
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant esw multiport validate function
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Remove redundant check
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Remove flow_source check for metadata matching
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant __func__ arg from fs_err() calls
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Update when to set other vport context
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Allow get vport api if esw exists
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Use metadata for vport matching in send-to-vport rules
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant vport_group_manager cap check
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Check device is PF when stopping esw offloads
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch: move debug print of adding mac to correct place
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Add a check that log_max_l2_table is valid
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Use RoCE version 2 for loopback traffic
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Use metadata matching for RoCE loopback rule
      net/mlx5: devlink, Only show PF related devlink warning when needed
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Initialize E-Switch for eswitch manager

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  26 +-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    |  12 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/helper.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  22 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   8 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 103 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c       |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mpfs.c |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rdma.c     |  24 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/vport.c    |   3 +-
 11 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 104 deletions(-)