Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 17/22] selftests/xsk: add basic multi-buffer test

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 13:46:54 +0800

Hi Maciej,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on bpf-next/master]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Maciej-Fijalkowski/xsk-prepare-options-in-xdp_desc-for-multi-buffer-use/20230530-000151
base:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next.git master
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
patch subject: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 17/21] selftests/xsk: add basic multi-buffer test
compiler: gcc-11 (Debian 11.3.0-12) 11.3.0

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag where applicable
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

includecheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
>> tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xsk.c: linux/if_link.h is included more than once.

1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  19) #include <linux/filter.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  20) #include <linux/if_ether.h>
10392a6fa0806 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xsk.c (Magnus Karlsson         2023-05-29 17:50:19 +0200 @21) #include <linux/if_link.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  22) #include <linux/if_packet.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  23) #include <linux/if_xdp.h>
d317b0a8acfc4 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Yonghong Song           2020-09-14 15:32:10 -0700  24) #include <linux/kernel.h>
2f6324a3937f8 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2020-08-28 10:26:27 +0200  25) #include <linux/list.h>
10392a6fa0806 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xsk.c (Magnus Karlsson         2023-05-29 17:50:19 +0200  26) #include <linux/netlink.h>
10392a6fa0806 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xsk.c (Magnus Karlsson         2023-05-29 17:50:19 +0200  27) #include <linux/rtnetlink.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  28) #include <linux/sockios.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  29) #include <net/if.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  30) #include <sys/ioctl.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  31) #include <sys/mman.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  32) #include <sys/socket.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  33) #include <sys/types.h>
10397994d30f2 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Maciej Fijalkowski      2021-03-30 00:43:05 +0200 @34) #include <linux/if_link.h>
1cad078842396 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c               (Magnus Karlsson         2019-02-21 10:21:26 +0100  35)

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki