Subject: [pull request][net 00/17] mlx5 fixes 2023-05-24

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 20:48:30 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series includes bug fixes for the mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 878ecb0897f4737a4c9401f3523fd49589025671:

  ipv6: Fix out-of-bounds access in ipv6_find_tlv() (2023-05-24 08:43:39 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-05-24

for you to fetch changes up to bb72b94c659f5032850e9ab070d850bc743e3a0e:

  Documentation: net/mlx5: Wrap notes in admonition blocks (2023-05-24 20:44:20 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-05-24

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bagas Sanjaya (4):
      Documentation: net/mlx5: Wrap vnic reporter devlink commands in code blocks
      Documentation: net/mlx5: Use bullet and definition lists for vnic counters description
      Documentation: net/mlx5: Add blank line separator before numbered lists
      Documentation: net/mlx5: Wrap notes in admonition blocks

Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: Extract remaining tunnel encap code to dedicated file
      net/mlx5e: Prevent encap offload when neigh update is running

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix check for allocation failure in comp_irqs_request_pci()

Dmytro Linkin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't attach netdev profile while handling internal error

Dragos Tatulea (1):
      net/mlx5e: Use query_special_contexts cmd only once per mdev

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Move Ethernet driver debugfs to profile init callback

Maher Sanalla (2):
      net/mlx5e: Consider internal buffers size in port buffer calculations
      net/mlx5e: Do not update SBCM when prio2buffer command is invalid

Shay Drory (3):
      net/mlx5: Drain health before unregistering devlink
      net/mlx5: SF, Drain health before removing device
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Fix event handling

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix post parse infra to only parse every action once

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Add missing mutex init/destroy in pattern manager

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/devlink.rst             |  60 +++++++----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port_buffer.c   |  46 +++++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port_buffer.h   |   8 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.c    |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.h    |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  | 120 ++++++++++++++++++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.h  |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_dcbnl.c |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  69 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  97 ++---------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c       |  21 ++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c    |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ptrn.c |   3 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   1 +
 19 files changed, 279 insertions(+), 190 deletions(-)