Subject: [pull request][net-next V2 00/14] mlx5 updates 2023-05-31

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:12:47 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

v1-v2:
 - Fix error handling issue in patch #3, Simon Horman.

This series is part 1 of 2 part series to add 4 port lag support in
mlx5.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 3f06760c00f56c5fe6c7f3361c2cf64becee1174:

  ipv4: Drop tos parameter from flowi4_update_output() (2023-06-02 10:52:38 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-05-31

for you to fetch changes up to e2a82bf8a428165a803c037228bdaa67cbe4764c:

  net/mlx5: Devcom, extend mlx5_devcom_send_event to work with more than two devices (2023-06-02 12:10:49 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-05-31

net/mlx5: Support 4 ports VF LAG, part 1/2

This series continues the series[1] "Support 4 ports HCAs LAG mode"
by Mark Bloch. This series adds support for 4 ports VF LAG (single FDB
E-Switch).

This series of patches focuses on refactoring different sections of the
code that make assumptions about VF LAG supporting only two ports. For
instance, it assumes that each device can only have one peer.

Patches 1-5:
- Refactor ETH handling of TC rules of eswitches with peers.
Patch 6:
- Refactors peer miss group table.
Patches 7-9:
- Refactor single FDB E-Switch creation.
Patch 10:
- Refactor the DR layer.
Patches 11-14:
- Refactors devcom layer.

Next series will refactor LAG layer and enable 4 ports VF LAG.
This series specifically allows HCAs with 4 ports to create a VF LAG
with only 4 ports. It is not possible to create a VF LAG with 2 or 3
ports using HCAs that have 4 ports.

Currently, the Merged E-Switch feature only supports HCAs with 2 ports.
However, upcoming patches will introduce support for HCAs with 4 ports.

In order to activate VF LAG a user can execute:

devlink dev eswitch set pci/0000:08:00.0 mode switchdev
devlink dev eswitch set pci/0000:08:00.1 mode switchdev
devlink dev eswitch set pci/0000:08:00.2 mode switchdev
devlink dev eswitch set pci/0000:08:00.3 mode switchdev
ip link add name bond0 type bond
ip link set dev bond0 type bond mode 802.3ad
ip link set dev eth2 master bond0
ip link set dev eth3 master bond0
ip link set dev eth4 master bond0
ip link set dev eth5 master bond0

Where eth2, eth3, eth4 and eth5 are net-interfaces of pci/0000:08:00.0
pci/0000:08:00.1 pci/0000:08:00.2 pci/0000:08:00.3 respectively.

User can verify LAG state and type via debugfs:
/sys/kernel/debug/mlx5/0000\:08\:00.0/lag/state
/sys/kernel/debug/mlx5/0000\:08\:00.0/lag/type

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Bloch (3):
      net/mlx5e: en_tc, Extend peer flows to a list
      net/mlx5e: rep, store send to vport rules per peer
      net/mlx5e: en_tc, re-factor query route port

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: Devcom, introduce devcom_for_each_peer_entry

Shay Drory (10):
      net/mlx5e: tc, Refactor peer add/del flow
      net/mlx5e: Handle offloads flows per peer
      net/mlx5: E-switch, enlarge peer miss group table
      net/mlx5: E-switch, refactor FDB miss rule add/remove
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Handle multiple master egress rules
      net/mlx5: E-switch, generalize shared FDB creation
      net/mlx5: DR, handle more than one peer domain
      net/mlx5: Devcom, Rename paired to ready
      net/mlx5: E-switch, mark devcom as not ready when all eswitches are unpaired
      net/mlx5: Devcom, extend mlx5_devcom_send_event to work with more than two devices

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 137 ++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.h   |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 183 +++++++++++++--------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/egress_ofld.c       |  25 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/ofld.h |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |  30 +++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge_mcast.c |  21 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  32 +++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 176 +++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.h   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h  |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |  39 ++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.c   | 124 +++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.h   |  35 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        |   5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_domain.c        |  13 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v0.c        |   9 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c        |   9 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h         |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |   5 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |   3 +-
 24 files changed, 603 insertions(+), 271 deletions(-)