Subject: pull-request: wireless-2023-06-06

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:08:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 212457ccbd60dba34f965e4ffbe62f0e4f970538:

  wifi: b43: fix incorrect __packed annotation (2023-05-17 09:24:09 +0300)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2023-06-06

for you to fetch changes up to f7e60032c6618dfd643c7210d5cba2789e2de2e2:

  wifi: cfg80211: fix locking in regulatory disconnect (2023-06-06 14:51:32 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.4

Both rtw88 and rtw89 have a 802.11 powersave fix for a regression
introduced in v6.0. mt76 fixes a race and a null pointer dereference.
iwlwifi fixes an issue where not enough memory was allocated for a
firmware event. And finally the stack has several smaller fixes all
over.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aditya Kumar Singh (1):
      wifi: mac80211: fix switch count in EMA beacons

Gustavo A. R. Silva (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: Fix -Warray-bounds bug in iwl_mvm_wait_d3_notif()

Johannes Berg (6):
      wifi: mac80211: use correct iftype HE cap
      wifi: cfg80211: reject bad AP MLD address
      wifi: mac80211: mlme: fix non-inheritence element
      wifi: mac80211: don't translate beacon/presp addrs
      wifi: cfg80211: fix locking in sched scan stop work
      wifi: cfg80211: fix locking in regulatory disconnect

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
      wifi: mt76: mt7615: fix possible race in mt7615_mac_sta_poll
      wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL pointer dereference in mt7996_mac_write_txwi()

Ping-Ke Shih (3):
      wifi: rtw88: correct PS calculation for SUPPORTS_DYNAMIC_PS
      wifi: rtw89: correct PS calculation for SUPPORTS_DYNAMIC_PS
      wifi: rtw89: remove redundant check of entering LPS

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c     |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c |  3 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7996/mac.c | 19 +++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac80211.c   | 14 +++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.c       |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/ps.c         | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/ps.h         |  2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/core.c       |  3 --
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/mac80211.c   | 15 ++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/ps.c         | 26 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/ps.h         |  1 +
 net/mac80211/he.c                               | 15 ++++++---
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                             |  8 ++++-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                               |  4 ++-
 net/mac80211/tx.c                               |  2 +-
 net/wireless/core.c                             |  4 +--
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                          |  2 ++
 net/wireless/reg.c                              |  4 +--
 18 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)