Subject: [PATCH 0/3] net: stmmac: fix & improve driver statistics

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:18:44 +0800

patch1 and patch2 fix two issues in net driver statistics:
1. network driver statistics are cleared in .ndo_close() and
.ndo_open() cycle
2. some network driver statistics overflow on 32 bit platforms

patch3 use pcpu statistics where necessary to remove frequent
cacheline ping pongs.

Jisheng Zhang (3):
  net: stmmac: don't clear network statistics in .ndo_open()
  net: stmmac: fix overflow of some network statistics
  net: stmmac: use pcpu statistics where necessary

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h  |  54 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  15 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c    |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c    |  13 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_lib.c  |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c   |  10 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c  |   6 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/enh_desc.c    |  20 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/norm_desc.c   |  15 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  | 100 ++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 190 +++++++++++++-----
 13 files changed, 304 insertions(+), 164 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1