Subject: [pull request][net 00/12] mlx5 fixes 2023-06-16

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:01:07 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit d4e067287b41b9eba278533d32afda35b25fbdd5:

  Merge branch 'check-if-fips-mode-is-enabled-when-running-selftests' (2023-06-15 22:24:03 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-06-16

for you to fetch changes up to a128f9d4c1227dfcf7f2328070760cb7ed1ec08d:

  net/mlx5e: Fix scheduling of IPsec ASO query while in atomic (2023-06-16 12:59:20 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-06-16

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Add null pointer check for hardware miss support
      net/mlx5e: TC, Cleanup ct resources for nic flow

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix driver load with single msix vector

Leon Romanovsky (3):
      net/mlx5e: Don't delay release of hardware objects
      net/mlx5e: Drop XFRM state lock when modifying flow steering
      net/mlx5e: Fix scheduling of IPsec ASO query while in atomic

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: XDP, Allow growing tail for XDP multi buffer
      net/mlx5e: xsk: Set napi_id to support busy polling on XSK RQ

Patrisious Haddad (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix ESN update kernel panic

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: Free IRQ rmap and notifier on kernel shutdown

Yevgeny Kliteynik (2):
      net/mlx5: DR, Support SW created encap actions for FW table
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix wrong action data allocation in decap action

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  8 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.h    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   | 22 +++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c    | 17 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  7 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c   | 50 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h  |  7 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  | 33 +++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        | 13 +++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   | 27 +++++++++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.h   |  7 +++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |  2 +
 15 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)