Subject: [net-next 10/15] net/mlx5e: Remove redundant comment

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:47:30 -0700

From: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>

The function comment says what it is and the comment
is redundant.

Signed-off-by: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Shay Drory <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
index ee507b12e908..612be82a8ad5 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
@@ -1904,7 +1904,6 @@ static int esw_create_vport_rx_group(struct mlx5_eswitch *esw)
 	if (!flow_group_in)
 		return -ENOMEM;
 
-	/* create vport rx group */
 	mlx5_esw_set_flow_group_source_port(esw, flow_group_in, 0);
 
 	MLX5_SET(create_flow_group_in, flow_group_in, start_flow_index, 0);
-- 
2.41.0