Subject: [pull request][net-next V2 00/15] mlx5 updates 2023-06-21

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 12:28:52 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

v1->v2:
    - Correct Fixes tag for patch #11

This series provides minor cleanups and bug fixes for net-next branch.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit faaa5fd30344f9a7b3816ae7a6b58ccd5a34998f:

  dt-bindings: net: altr,tse: Fix error in "compatible" conditional schema (2023-06-23 12:49:11 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-06-21

for you to fetch changes up to 29e4c95faee52a9b7a4f1293cb92cd17a0b5fd91:

  net/mlx5: Remove pointless vport lookup from mlx5_esw_check_port_type() (2023-06-23 12:27:35 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-06-21

mlx5 driver minor cleanup and fixes to net-next

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix error code in mlx5_is_reset_now_capable()

Jiri Pirko (4):
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant MLX5_ESWITCH_MANAGER() check from is_ib_rep_supported()
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant is_mdev_switchdev_mode() check from is_ib_rep_supported()
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant check from mlx5_esw_query_vport_vhca_id()
      net/mlx5: Remove pointless vport lookup from mlx5_esw_check_port_type()

Lama Kayal (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix reserved at offset in hca_cap register

Roi Dayan (7):
      net/mlx5: Lag, Remove duplicate code checking lag is supported
      net/mlx5e: Use vhca_id for device index in vport rx rules
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Add peer fdb miss rules for vport manager or ecpf
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Use xarray for devcom paired device index
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Pass other_vport flag if vport is not 0
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant comment
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Fix shared fdb error flow

Shay Drory (2):
      net/mlx5: Fix UAF in mlx5_eswitch_cleanup()
      net/mlx5: Fix SFs kernel documentation error

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/switchdev.rst           | 22 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      |  6 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  | 24 +++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 61 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  | 15 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  | 10 +---
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  4 +-
 10 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)