Subject: Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2023-06-27

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:38:54 -0700

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:10:04 -0700 Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> bluetooth-next pull request for net-next:
> 
>  - Add Reialtek devcoredump support
>  - Add support for device 6655:8771
>  - Add extended monitor tracking by address filter
>  - Add support for connecting multiple BISes
>  - Add support to reset via ACPI DSM for Intel controllers
>  - Add support for MT7922 used in Asus Ally
>  - Add support Mediatek MT7925
>  - Fixes for use-after-free in L2CAP

As you probably realized these came in a little late for our main pull
request for this merge window. Can we cut this down a little bit?
Stick to the fixes and changes which you have the most confidence in
and try to keep the new lines under 1k LoC?

I had a look thru and these changes look like stuff we can definitely
pull:

 a8d0b0440b7f ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Add missing MODULE_FIRMWARE declarations")
 349cae7e8d84 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add device 6655:8771 to device tables")
 afdbe6303877 ("Bluetooth: btqca: use le32_to_cpu for ver.soc_id")
 d1b10da77355 ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix use-after-free")
 c1121a116d5f ("Bluetooth: fix invalid-bdaddr quirk for non-persistent setup")
 2f8b38e5eba4 ("Bluetooth: fix use-bdaddr-property quirk")
 317af9ba6fff ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix use-after-free in l2cap_sock_ready_cb")
 a6cfe4261f5e ("Bluetooth: hci_bcm: do not mark valid bd_addr as invalid")
 20b3370a6bfb ("Bluetooth: ISO: use hci_sync for setting CIG parameters")
 29a3b409a3f2 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: fix Set CIG Parameters error status handling")
 48d15256595b ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix marking SCAN_RSP as not connectable")
 f145eeb779c3 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Rework sync_interval to be sync_factor")
 0d39e82e1a7b ("Bluetooth: hci_sysfs: make bt_class a static const structure")
 8649851b1945 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix parsing of CIS Established Event")
 5b611951e075 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add MT7922 bluetooth ID for the Asus Ally")
 00b51ce9f603 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Use kmemdup() to replace kzalloc + memcpy")

You can throw in a few more things you think are important and are
unlikely to cause regressions.