Subject: [pull request][net V2 0/9] mlx5 fixes 2023-07-05

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:57:48 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

V1->V2:
 - Fix build issue.

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit c451410ca7e3d8eeb31d141fc20c200e21754ba4:

  Merge branch 'mptcp-fixes' (2023-07-05 10:51:14 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-07-05

for you to fetch changes up to 7abd955a58fb0fcd4e756fa2065c03ae488fcfa7:

  net/mlx5e: RX, Fix page_pool page fragment tracking for XDP (2023-07-05 10:57:04 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-07-05

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragos Tatulea (2):
      net/mlx5e: RX, Fix flush and close release flow of regular rq for legacy rq
      net/mlx5e: RX, Fix page_pool page fragment tracking for XDP

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Query hca_cap_2 only when supported

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: Register a unique thermal zone per device

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Check for NOT_READY flag state after locking

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, CT: Offload ct clear only once

Zhengchao Shao (3):
      net/mlx5e: fix double free in mlx5e_destroy_flow_table
      net/mlx5e: fix memory leak in mlx5e_fs_tt_redirect_any_create
      net/mlx5e: fix memory leak in mlx5e_ptp_open

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs_tt_redirect.c         |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 14 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.h |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/fs_tcp.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 44 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  3 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/thermal.c  | 19 ++++++----
 10 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)