Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 00/12] net: stmmac: replace boolean fields in plat_stmmacenet_data with flags

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 10:59:49 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

As suggested by Jose Abreu: let's drop all 12 boolean fields in
plat_stmmacenet_data and replace them with a common bitfield.

v2 -> v3:
- fix build on intel platforms even more
- collect review tags from Andrew

v1 -> v2:
- fix build on intel platforms

Bartosz Golaszewski (12):
  net: stmmac: replace the has_integrated_pcs field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the sph_disable field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the use_phy_wol field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the has_sun8i field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the tso_en field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the serdes_up_after_phy_linkup field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the vlan_fail_q_en field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the multi_msi_en field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the ext_snapshot_en field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the int_snapshot_en field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the rx_clk_runs_in_lpi field with a flag
  net: stmmac: replace the en_tx_lpi_clockgating field with a flag

 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c        |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel.c | 23 +++++------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-mediatek.c  |  5 ++-
 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-qcom-ethqos.c        |  8 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-tegra.c |  4 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_hwtstamp.c |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 40 +++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pci.c  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c | 10 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ptp.c  |  5 ++-
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        | 26 ++++++------
 12 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2