Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 09/12] net/mlx5: Compare with old_dest param to modify rule destination

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:04:01 -0700

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 09:33:45 +0300 Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> > This says Fixes, should I quickly toss it into net so it makes
> > tomorrow's PR?  
> 
> This is a fix, but it useful for this series only, which actually
> needs to modify flow steering rule destinations on the fly.
> 
> There is no other code in mlx5 which needs this fix.

Reads like "can't be triggered with current code", in which case 
the right thing to do is to add "can't be triggered with current
code" to the commit message, rather than the Fixes tag.

I had a look thru the series yesterday, and it looks good to me
(tho I'm no ipsec expert). Thanks for putting in the work!

Could you add some info about how the code in the series can be
exercised / example configurations? And please CC Simon, it'd be
great to get him / someone at Corigine to review.

And obviously Steffen, why did you not CC Steffen?! :o