Subject: Re: [PATCH] 3c59x: Add space around '='

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:42:38 -0700

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:27:10 +0800 [email-masked] wrote:
> Fix checkpatch warnings:
> 
> ./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:716: ERROR: spaces required around 
> that '=' (ctx:VxV)
> ./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
> that '=' (ctx:VxV)
> ./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
> that '=' (ctx:VxV)
> ./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
> that '=' (ctx:VxV)
> ./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
> that '=' (ctx:VxV)

Networking does not accept checkpatch-based coding style fixes as others
already pointed out. Plus your patches are broken (white space damaged),
and you sent 10 of them before waiting for any feedback, please stop.
-- 
pw-bot: reject