Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/14] mlx5 updates 2023-07-24

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:44:12 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds misc updates.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit dc644b540a2d2874112706591234be3d3fbf9ef7:

  tcx: Fix splat in ingress_destroy upon tcx_entry_free (2023-07-24 11:42:35 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-07-24

for you to fetch changes up to 67d648e27188088a28cb7ea67208b9e174af1bf3:

  net/mlx5: Remove pointless devlink_rate checks (2023-07-24 15:34:06 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-07-24

1) Replace current thermal implementation with hwmon API.

2) Generalize devcom implementation to be independent of number of ports
   or device's GUID.

3) Save memory on command interface statistics.

4) General code cleanups

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adham Faris (2):
      net/mlx5: Expose port.c/mlx5_query_module_num() function
      net/mlx5: Expose NIC temperature via hardware monitoring kernel API

Jiri Pirko (2):
      net/mlx5: Don't check vport->enabled in port ops
      net/mlx5: Remove pointless devlink_rate checks

Parav Pandit (2):
      net/mlx5e: Remove duplicate code for user flow
      net/mlx5e: Make flow classification filters static

Roi Dayan (4):
      net/mlx5: Use shared code for checking lag is supported
      net/mlx5: Devcom, Infrastructure changes
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Register devcom device with switch id key
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Allow devcom initialization on more vports

Shay Drory (4):
      net/mlx5: Re-organize mlx5_cmd struct
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant cmdif revision check
      net/mlx5: split mlx5_cmd_init() to probe and reload routines
      net/mlx5: Allocate command stats with xarray

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 223 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c  |  34 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   3 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |   6 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs_ethtool.c    |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  45 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |  22 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge_mcast.c |  17 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  79 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/hwmon.c    | 428 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/hwmon.h    |  24 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.c   | 448 +++++++++++----------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.h   |  74 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  35 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/port.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/thermal.c  | 114 ------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/thermal.h  |  20 -
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  30 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  14 +-
 27 files changed, 1039 insertions(+), 658 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/hwmon.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/hwmon.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/thermal.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/thermal.h