Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] net: store netdevs in an xarray

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 11:55:28 -0700

One of more annoying developer experience gaps we have in netlink
is iterating over netdevs. It's painful. Add an xarray to make
it trivial.

v2:
 - fix the potential mishandling of wrapping (Leon)
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Jakub Kicinski (2):
  net: store netdevs in an xarray
  net: convert some netlink netdev iterators to depend on the xarray

 include/linux/netdevice.h   |  3 ++
 include/net/net_namespace.h |  4 +-
 net/core/dev.c              | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 net/core/netdev-genl.c      | 37 ++++-------------
 net/ethtool/netlink.c       | 59 +++++++-------------------
 net/ethtool/tunnels.c       | 73 ++++++++++++---------------------
 6 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 149 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0