Subject: [pull request][net 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2023-07-26

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:31:51 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit fa29d467977d50400f6bb1374e942e7474fdf53c:

  Merge branch 'tools-ynl-gen-fix-parse-multi-attr-enum-attribute' (2023-07-26 13:38:29 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-07-26

for you to fetch changes up to 53d737dfd3d7b023fa9fa445ea3f3db0ac9da402:

  net/mlx5: Unregister devlink params in case interface is down (2023-07-26 14:31:05 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-07-26

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amir Tzin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix crash moving to switchdev mode when ntuple offload is set

Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: Don't hold encap tbl lock if there is no encap action
      net/mlx5: fs_chains: Fix ft prio if ignore_flow_level is not supported

Dragos Tatulea (2):
      net/mlx5e: xsk: Fix invalid buffer access for legacy rq
      net/mlx5e: xsk: Fix crash on regular rq reactivation

Jianbo Liu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Move representor neigh cleanup to profile cleanup_tx
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix protection domain in use syndrome when devlink reload

Shay Drory (3):
      net/mlx5: Honor user input for migratable port fn attr
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix peer domain namespace setting
      net/mlx5: Unregister devlink params in case interface is down

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, set debugfs access right to root-only

Yuanjun Gong (1):
      net/mlx5e: fix return value check in mlx5e_ipsec_remove_trailer()

Zhengchao Shao (3):
      net/mlx5e: fix double free in macsec_fs_tx_create_crypto_table_groups
      net/mlx5: DR, fix memory leak in mlx5dr_cmd_create_reformat_ctx
      net/mlx5: fix potential memory leak in mlx5e_init_rep_rx

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  3 ---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.c    |  5 +++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c       |  4 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.c    |  8 ------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c | 29 +++++++++++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c        |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c  | 10 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 29 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 20 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 21 +++++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge_debugfs.c        |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 17 ++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.h   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c  |  5 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_domain.c        | 19 +++++++++-----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v0.c        |  7 +++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c        |  7 +++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h         |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |  4 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |  2 +-
 26 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 73 deletions(-)