Subject: [pull request][net 00/11] mlx5 fixes 2023-08-07

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:25:56 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 52417a95ff2d810dc31a68ae71102e741efea772:

  ionic: Add missing err handling for queue reconfig (2023-08-06 16:44:03 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-08-07

for you to fetch changes up to 548ee049b19fb9a3d0a4335314d0d1217a521bc5:

  net/mlx5e: Add capability check for vnic counters (2023-08-07 11:48:40 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-08-07

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Unoffload post act rule when handling FIB events

Daniel Jurgens (3):
      net/mlx5: Return correct EC_VF function ID
      net/mlx5: Allow 0 for total host VFs
      net/mlx5: Fix devlink controller number for ECVF

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Take RTNL lock when needed before calling xdp_set_features()

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix internal port memory leak

Lama Kayal (1):
      net/mlx5e: Add capability check for vnic counters

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      net/mlx5: Skip clock update work when device is in error state
      net/mlx5: Reload auxiliary devices in pci error handlers

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: LAG, Check correct bucket when modifying LAG

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix wrong allocation of modify hdr pattern

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/reporter_vnic.c        | 116 ++++++++++++---------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  11 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  21 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/port_sel.c |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c    |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ptrn.c |   2 +-
 11 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)