Subject: [net 06/11] net/mlx5: Fix devlink controller number for ECVF

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:26:02 -0700

From: Daniel Jurgens <[email-masked]>

The controller number for ECVFs is always 0, because the ECPF must be
the eswitch owner for EC VFs to be enabled.

Fixes: dc13180824b7 ("net/mlx5: Enable devlink port for embedded cpu VF vports")
Signed-off-by: Daniel Jurgens <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c
index af779c700278..fdf2be548e85 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@ static struct devlink_port *mlx5_esw_dl_port_alloc(struct mlx5_eswitch *esw, u16
 	}  else if (mlx5_core_is_ec_vf_vport(esw->dev, vport_num)) {
 		memcpy(dl_port->attrs.switch_id.id, ppid.id, ppid.id_len);
 		dl_port->attrs.switch_id.id_len = ppid.id_len;
-		devlink_port_attrs_pci_vf_set(dl_port, controller_num, pfnum,
+		devlink_port_attrs_pci_vf_set(dl_port, 0, pfnum,
 					      vport_num - 1, false);
 	}
 	return dl_port;
-- 
2.41.0