Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 00/10] net: stmmac: add new features to xgmac

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 00:49:57 +0800

This series add below new features to xgmac:

correct RX COE parsing
add more feature parsing from hw cap
enlarge C22 ADDR and rx/tx channels
support parse safety ce/ue irq from DT
support per channel irq

Since v2:
 - check per channel irq by (res->rx_irq[0] > 0 && res->tx_irq[0] > 0)
   rather than (res->rx_irq[0] && res->tx_irq[0])
 - bypass if (irq <= 0) when request rx/tx irq

Since v1:
 - remove "_irq" suffix from safety irqs dt binding
 - remove "snps,per-channel-interrupt" dt binding, check the channel irq
   instead.
 - more renaming about "msi" to reflect per channel irq isn't MSI
   specific

Jisheng Zhang (10):
  net: stmmac: correct RX COE parsing for xgmac
  net: stmmac: xgmac: add more feature parsing from hw cap
  net: stmmac: mdio: enlarge the max XGMAC C22 ADDR to 31
  net: stmmac: enlarge max rx/tx queues and channels to 16
  net: stmmac: reflect multi irqs for tx/rx channels and mac and safety
  net: stmmac: xgmac: support per-channel irq
  dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: add safety irq support
  net: stmmac: platform: support parsing safety irqs from DT
  dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: add per channel irq support
  net: stmmac: platform: support parsing per channel irq from DT

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml   | 37 ++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel.c |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h    |  5 ++
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  5 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    | 37 +++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 58 ++++++++++---------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_mdio.c |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c | 35 +++++++++++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        | 10 ++--
 10 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1