Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] arm64: dts: qcom: enable EMAC1 on sa8775p

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 10:09:00 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

This series contains changes required to enable EMAC1 on sa8775p-ride.
This iteration no longer depends on any changes to the stmmac driver to
be functional. It turns out I was mistaken in thinking that the two
MACs' MDIO masters share the MDIO clock and data lines. In reality, only
one MAC is connected to an MDIO bus and it controlls PHYs for both MAC0
and MAC1. The MDIO master on MAC1 is not connected to anything.

v1 -> v2:
- remove pin functions for MDIO signals and don't assign them to MAC1
- add a delay after asserting the PHY's reset signal, not only when it's
  released
- remove the entire concept of shared-mdio property
- add aliases for ethernet nodes in order to avoid MDIO bus name
  conflicts in stmmac

v2 -> v3:
- add a patch sorting aliases in sa8775p-ride.dts and sort the ethernet
  entries
- remove a newline between clocks and clock-names properties
- collect tags

Bartosz Golaszewski (9):
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p: add a node for the second serdes PHY
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p: add a node for EMAC1
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: enable the second SerDes PHY
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: move the reset-gpios property of the
    PHY
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: index the first SGMII PHY
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: add the second SGMII PHY
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: sort aliases alphabetically
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: add an alias for ethernet0
  arm64: dts: qcom: sa8775p-ride: enable EMAC1

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sa8775p-ride.dts | 102 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sa8775p.dtsi     |  42 +++++++++
 2 files changed, 136 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2