Subject: [PATCH net-next v5 0/9] net: stmmac: add new features to xgmac

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 00:57:40 +0800

This series add below new features to xgmac:

correct RX COE parsing
add more feature parsing from hw cap
enlarge C22 ADDR and rx/tx channels
support parse safety ce/ue irq from DT
support per channel irq

Since v4:
 - move "additionalItems" and "maxItems" a bit earlier to patch5 to
   fix "interrupt-names... is too long"

Since v3:
 - collect Acked-by tag
 - remove patch which enlarges the max XGMAC C22 ADDR to 31 since it's
   merged
 - s/stmmac_request_irq_multi/stmmac_request_irq_multi_channel
 - update the dt-binding to refelct the optional per-channel irq:
     - use enum
     - add additionalItems and maxItems to fix the "interrupt-names ..
       is too long"

Since v2:
 - check per channel irq by (res->rx_irq[0] > 0 && res->tx_irq[0] > 0)
   rather than (res->rx_irq[0] && res->tx_irq[0])
 - bypass if (irq <= 0) when request rx/tx irq

Since v1:
 - remove "_irq" suffix from safety irqs dt binding
 - remove "snps,per-channel-interrupt" dt binding, check the channel irq
   instead.
 - more renaming about "msi" to reflect per channel irq isn't MSI
   specific

Jisheng Zhang (9):
  net: stmmac: correct RX COE parsing for xgmac
  net: stmmac: xgmac: add more feature parsing from hw cap
  net: stmmac: enlarge max rx/tx queues and channels to 16
  net: stmmac: reflect multi irqs for tx/rx channels and mac and safety
  net: stmmac: xgmac: support per-channel irq
  dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: add safety irq support
  net: stmmac: platform: support parsing safety irqs from DT
  dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: add per channel irq support
  net: stmmac: platform: support parsing per channel irq from DT

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml   | 77 ++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel.c |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h    |  2 +
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  5 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    | 34 ++++----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 56 +++++++-------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c | 35 +++++++++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        | 10 +--
 9 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1