Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/8] devlink: Add port function attributes

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 21:36:40 +0300

On Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 09:38:12AM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:19:59 +0300 Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> > It is very strange to expect 1 series per vendor/driver without taking
> > into account the size of that driver and the amount of upstream work
> > involvement from that vendor.
> 
> According to the "reviewer rotation" nVidia is supposed to be reviewing
> this week. Sorry it fell on you in particular, but as a company y'all
> definitely are not pulling your weight.

I can't speak for my company and for my colleagues who are OOO during
these days because of summer break, but only for me.

I'm trying my best to review and reduce maintainers burden. Should I stop?

> Then Saeed pings me to pull your RDMA stuff faster

Saeed explained to you why he needs it faster - merge conflict.

> and you have to audacity to call the basic rules we had for a very long
> time "very strange".

This rule relies on basic contract of 1 series -> fast review/acceptance.
Once fast review/acceptance doesn't happen, what else do you expect from me?

Thanks

> SMH