Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] bonding: fix macvlan over alb bond support

From: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 17:01:06 +0800

Currently, the macvlan over alb bond is broken after commit
14af9963ba1e ("bonding: Support macvlans on top of tlb/rlb mode bonds").
Fix this and add relate tests.

Hangbin Liu (3):
  bonding: fix macvlan support on top of rlb bond
  selftest: bond: add new topo bond_topo_2d1c.sh
  selftests: bonding: add macvlan over bond testing

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c                |   4 +-
 include/net/bonding.h                         |  11 +-
 .../drivers/net/bonding/bond_macvlan.sh       |  99 +++++++++++
 .../drivers/net/bonding/bond_options.sh       |   3 -
 .../drivers/net/bonding/bond_topo_2d1c.sh     | 158 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../drivers/net/bonding/bond_topo_3d1c.sh     | 118 +------------
 6 files changed, 268 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/bond_macvlan.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/bond_topo_2d1c.sh

-- 
2.41.0