Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] add the dwmac driver for T-HEAD TH1520 SoC

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 20:02:10 +0800

Add the dwmac driver support for T-HEAD TH1520 SoC.

Since the clk part isn't mainlined, so SoC dts(i) changes are not
included in this series. However, it can be tested by using fixed-clock.

Jisheng Zhang (3):
  dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: allow dwmac-3.70a to set pbl properties
  dt-bindings: net: add T-HEAD dwmac support
  net: stmmac: add glue layer for T-HEAD TH1520 SoC

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml   |   2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/thead,dwmac.yaml  |  87 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Kconfig   |  11 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-thead.c | 304 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 405 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/thead,dwmac.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-thead.c

-- 
2.40.1