Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/22] convert to devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 18:40:11 +0800

Russell pointed out there's a new devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
helper now when reviewing my starfive gmac error handling patch[1].
After greping the code, this nice helper was introduced by Bartosz in
[2], I think it's time to convert all dwmac users to this helper and
finally complete the TODO in [2] "but once all users of the old
stmmac_pltfr_remove() are converted to the devres helper, it will be
renamed back to stmmac_pltfr_remove() and the no_dt function removed."

Link: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/ [1]
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/  [2]

Jisheng Zhang (22):
  net: stmmac: dwmac-anarion: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-dwc-qos-eth: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-generic: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-generic: use devm_stmmac_pltfr_probe()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-imx: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-ingenic: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-intel-plat: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-ipq806x: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-lpc18xx: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-mediatek: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-meson: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-meson8b: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-socfpga: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-starfive: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sti: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-stm32: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sun8i: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sunxi: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-tegra: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-visconti: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: rename stmmac_pltfr_remove_no_dt to stmmac_pltfr_remove

 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-anarion.c   | 10 +---
 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c        | 15 ++----
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-generic.c   | 15 +-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-imx.c   | 13 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-ingenic.c   | 33 ++++--------
 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel-plat.c         | 25 +++------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-ipq806x.c   | 27 +++-------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-lpc18xx.c   | 19 ++-----
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-mediatek.c  |  6 +--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson.c | 25 +++------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson8b.c   | 53 ++++++-------------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c    | 14 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-socfpga.c   | 16 +++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c  | 10 +---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sti.c   | 14 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-stm32.c | 17 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  6 +--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sunxi.c | 23 +++-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-tegra.c | 10 ++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-visconti.c  | 12 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c | 23 ++------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.h |  1 -
 22 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 277 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1