Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/3] bpf: expose information about netdev xdp-metadata kfunc support

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 15:58:04 -0700

Extend netdev netlink family to expose the bitmask with the
kfuncs that the device implements. The source of truth is the
device's xdp_metadata_ops. There is some amount of auto-generated
netlink boilerplate; the change itself is super minimal.

Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: Willem de Bruijn <[email-masked]>

Stanislav Fomichev (3):
  bpf: make it easier to add new metadata kfunc
  bpf: expose information about supported xdp metadata kfunc
  tools: ynl: extend netdev sample to dump xdp-rx-metadata-features

 Documentation/netlink/specs/netdev.yaml      | 21 ++++++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/networking/xdp-rx-metadata.rst |  7 +++++++
 include/net/xdp.h                            | 19 ++++++++++++++----
 include/uapi/linux/netdev.h                  | 16 +++++++++++++++
 kernel/bpf/offload.c                         |  9 +++++----
 net/core/netdev-genl.c                       | 12 ++++++++++-
 net/core/xdp.c                               |  4 ++--
 tools/include/uapi/linux/netdev.h            | 16 +++++++++++++++
 tools/net/ynl/generated/netdev-user.c        | 19 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/net/ynl/generated/netdev-user.h        |  3 +++
 tools/net/ynl/samples/Makefile               |  2 +-
 tools/net/ynl/samples/netdev.c               |  8 +++++++-
 12 files changed, 123 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0.283.g2d96d420d3-goog