Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 00/22] convert to devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 15:58:06 +0800

Russell pointed out there's a new devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
helper now when reviewing my starfive gmac error handling patch[1].
After greping the code, this nice helper was introduced by Bartosz in
[2], I think it's time to convert all dwmac users to this helper and
finally complete the TODO in [2] "but once all users of the old
stmmac_pltfr_remove() are converted to the devres helper, it will be
renamed back to stmmac_pltfr_remove() and the no_dt function removed."

Link: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/ [1]
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/  [2]

Since v1:
 - rebase on new net-next
 - add make stmmac_{probe|remove}_config_dt static as suggested by Russell.

Jisheng Zhang (23):
  net: stmmac: dwmac-anarion: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-dwc-qos-eth: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-generic: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-generic: use devm_stmmac_pltfr_probe()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-imx: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-ingenic: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-intel-plat: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-ipq806x: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-lpc18xx: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-mediatek: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-meson: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-meson8b: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-socfpga: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-starfive: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sti: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-stm32: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sun8i: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-sunxi: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-tegra: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-visconti: use devm_stmmac_probe_config_dt()
  net: stmmac: rename stmmac_pltfr_remove_no_dt to stmmac_pltfr_remove
  net: stmmac: make stmmac_{probe|remove}_config_dt static

 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-anarion.c   | 10 +--
 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c        | 15 +---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-generic.c   | 15 +---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-imx.c   | 13 ++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-ingenic.c   | 33 +++------
 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel-plat.c         | 25 +++----
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-ipq806x.c   | 27 +++----
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-lpc18xx.c   | 19 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-mediatek.c  |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson.c | 25 ++-----
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson8b.c   | 53 +++++---------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c    | 14 ++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-socfpga.c   | 16 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c  | 10 +--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sti.c   | 14 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-stm32.c | 17 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sunxi.c | 23 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-tegra.c | 10 ++-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-visconti.c  | 18 ++---
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c | 70 ++++++-------------
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.h |  5 --
 22 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 317 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1