Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2023-09-19

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:35:37 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds misc updates to mlx5.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 5bed8d585aa1db1651745173a66e32df82a5cb05:

  Merge branch 'add-wed-support-for-mt7988-chipset' (2023-09-19 18:28:00 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-09-19

for you to fetch changes up to e738e355045237ee8802cb2b31a8ed6f4b7ac534:

  net/mlx5: Enable 4 ports multiport E-switch (2023-09-19 23:33:09 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-09-19

Misc updates for mlx5 driver

1) From Erez, Add support for multicast forwarding to multi destination
   in bridge offloads with software steering mode (SMFS).

2) From Jianbo, Utilize the maximum aggregated link speed for police
   action rate.

3) From Moshe, Add a health error syndrome for pci data poisoned

4) From Shay, Enable 4 ports multiport E-switch

5) From Jiri, Trivial SF code cleanup

----------------------------------------------------------------
Erez Shitrit (3):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, Enable mcast in smfs steering mode
      net/mlx5: DR, Add check for multi destination FTE
      net/mlx5: DR, Handle multi destination action in the right order

Jianbo Liu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Consider aggregated port speed during rate configuration
      net/mlx5e: Check police action rate for matchall filter

Jiri Pirko (8):
      net/mlx5: Call mlx5_sf_id_erase() once in mlx5_sf_dealloc()
      net/mlx5: Use devlink port pointer to get the pointer of container SF struct
      net/mlx5: Convert SF port_indices xarray to function_ids xarray
      net/mlx5: Move state lock taking into mlx5_sf_dealloc()
      net/mlx5: Rename mlx5_sf_deactivate_all() to mlx5_sf_del_all()
      net/mlx5: Push common deletion code into mlx5_sf_del()
      net/mlx5: Remove SF table reference counting
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant max_sfs check and field from struct mlx5_sf_dev_table

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Add a health error syndrome for pci data poisoned

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: Enable 4 ports multiport E-switch

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge_mcast.c |  11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  |  96 +++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mpesw.c    |  18 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |  15 --
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/devlink.c   | 222 ++++++---------------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        |  35 +++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h         |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |   9 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                            |   1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |   1 +
 11 files changed, 203 insertions(+), 208 deletions(-)