Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/3] net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Add mqprio and frame pre-emption

From: Roger Quadros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 15:15:27 +0300

Hi,

This series adds mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode and
Frame Pre-emption MAC merge support for AM65 CPSW driver.

Changelog information in each patch file.

cheers,
-roger

Grygorii Strashko (1):
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: add mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode

Roger Quadros (2):
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Move code to avoid forward declaration
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-qos: Add Frame Preemption MAC Merge
    support

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-ethtool.c | 150 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c    |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.h    |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.c     | 550 +++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.h     | 112 ++++
 5 files changed, 745 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0bb80ecc33a8fb5a682236443c1e740d5c917d1d
-- 
2.34.1