Subject: [PATCH v5 net-next 0/4] net: ethernet: am65-cpsw: Add mqprio, frame pre-emption & coalescing

From: Roger Quadros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:27:37 +0300

Hi,

This series adds mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode,
Frame Pre-emption MAC merge support and RX/TX coalesing
for AM65 CPSW driver.

Comparted to v4, this series picks up the coalesing patch.

Changelog information in each patch file.

cheers,
-roger

Grygorii Strashko (2):
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: add mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: add sw tx/rx irq coalescing based on
    hrtimers

Roger Quadros (2):
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Move code to avoid forward declaration
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-qos: Add Frame Preemption MAC Merge
    support

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-ethtool.c | 229 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c    |  61 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.h    |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.c     | 550 +++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.h     | 112 ++++
 5 files changed, 879 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0bb80ecc33a8fb5a682236443c1e740d5c917d1d
-- 
2.34.1