Subject: [PATCH 0/5] mlxsw: Annotate structs with __counted_by

From: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:07:39 -0700

Hi,

This annotates several mlxsw structures with the coming __counted_by attribute
for bounds checking of flexible arrays at run-time. For more details, see
commit dd06e72e68bc ("Compiler Attributes: Add __counted_by macro").

Thanks!

-Kees

Kees Cook (5):
  mlxsw: Annotate struct mlxsw_linecards with __counted_by
  mlxsw: core: Annotate struct mlxsw_env with __counted_by
  mlxsw: spectrum: Annotate struct mlxsw_sp_counter_pool with
    __counted_by
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Annotate struct mlxsw_sp_nexthop_group_info
    with __counted_by
  mlxsw: spectrum_span: Annotate struct mlxsw_sp_span with __counted_by

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.h            | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_env.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_cnt.c    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_span.c   | 2 +-
 5 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1