Subject: [PATCH 0/5] chelsio: Annotate structs with __counted_by

From: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:11:44 -0700

Hi,

This annotates several chelsio structures with the coming __counted_by
attribute for bounds checking of flexible arrays at run-time. For more details,
see commit dd06e72e68bc ("Compiler Attributes: Add __counted_by macro").

Thanks!

-Kees

Kees Cook (5):
  chelsio/l2t: Annotate struct l2t_data with __counted_by
  cxgb4: Annotate struct clip_tbl with __counted_by
  cxgb4: Annotate struct cxgb4_tc_u32_table with __counted_by
  cxgb4: Annotate struct sched_table with __counted_by
  cxgb4: Annotate struct smt_data with __counted_by

 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/l2t.h                | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/clip_tbl.h           | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_tc_u32_parse.h | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/l2t.c                | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/sched.h              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/smt.h                | 2 +-
 6 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1