Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] tcp: save flowlabel and use for receiver repathing

From: David Morley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:03:50 +0000

From: David Morley <[email-masked]>

This patch series stores the last received ipv6 flowlabel. This last
received flowlabel is then used to help decide whether a packet is
likely an RTO retransmit or the result of a TLP. This new information
is used to better inform the flowlabel change decision for data
receivers.

David Morley (2):
  tcp: record last received ipv6 flowlabel
  tcp: change data receiver flowlabel after one dup

 include/net/inet_connection_sock.h |  5 ++++-
 include/net/tcp.h                  |  2 ++
 net/dccp/timer.c                   |  4 ++--
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c               | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 net/ipv4/tcp_timer.c               |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0.582.g8ccd20d70d-goog