Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull IPsec packet offload support in multiport RoCE devices

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 11:38:31 +0300

Hi,

This PR is collected from https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

This series from Patrisious extends mlx5 to support IPsec packet offload
in multiport devices (MPV, see [1] for more details).

These devices have single flow steering logic and two netdev interfaces,
which require extra logic to manage IPsec configurations as they performed
on netdevs.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict notice:
when merged into net-next, this series will cause a conflict in file:
include/linux/mlx5/device.h

diff --cc include/linux/mlx5/device.h
index 8fbe22de16ef,26333d602a50..000000000000
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/device.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/device.h
@@@ -366,7 -366,8 +366,12 @@@ enum mlx5_driver_event
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_UPLINK_NETDEV,
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_MACSEC_SA_ADDED,
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_MACSEC_SA_DELETED,
++<<<<<<< HEAD
 +      MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_SF_PEER_DEVLINK,
++=======
+       MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_AFFILIATION_DONE,
+       MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_AFFILIATION_REMOVED,
++>>>>>>> mlx5-next
  };

as a resolution, please take both chunks:

diff --cc include/linux/mlx5/device.h
index 8fbe22de16ef,26333d602a50..000000000000
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/device.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/device.h
@@@ -366,7 -366,8 +366,12 @@@ enum mlx5_driver_event 
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_UPLINK_NETDEV,
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_MACSEC_SA_ADDED,
        MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_MACSEC_SA_DELETED,
 +      MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_SF_PEER_DEVLINK,
+       MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_AFFILIATION_DONE,
+       MLX5_DRIVER_EVENT_AFFILIATION_REMOVED,
  };
  
Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------
The following changes since commit 6581da706473073066e45b8fc4913f61c2bf6e05:

  Merge branch 'mlx5-vfio' into mlx5-next (2023-09-28 21:43:11 +0300)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux.git mlx5-next

for you to fetch changes up to 82f9378c443c206d3f9e45844306e5270e7e4109:

  net/mlx5: Handle IPsec steering upon master unbind/bind (2023-10-02 11:22:22 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Patrisious Haddad (9):
      RDMA/mlx5: Send events from IB driver about device affiliation state
      net/mlx5: Register mlx5e priv to devcom in MPV mode
      net/mlx5: Store devcom pointer inside IPsec RoCE
      net/mlx5: Add alias flow table bits
      net/mlx5: Implement alias object allow and create functions
      net/mlx5: Add create alias flow table function to ipsec roce
      net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for egress RoCEv2 MPV traffic
      net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for ingress RoCEv2 MPV traffic
      net/mlx5: Handle IPsec steering upon master unbind/bind

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                  |  17 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |  70 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   8 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h   |  25 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         | 122 ++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c    |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  63 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.h   |   1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c         | 542 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h         |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   6 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  22 +
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        |   2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  56 ++-
 17 files changed, 925 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)