Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] net: dsa: qca8k: fix qca8k driver for Turris 1.x

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 12:46:10 +0200

Hi,

this patch series contains two fixes to commits that broke qca8k driver
on the Turris 1.x router.

The first patch is another fix of qca8k's regmap implementation on
big-endian systems.

The second patch locks the MDIO bus even when accessing switch internal
PHYs via ethernet management frames, since it seems that internally the
switch still uses MDIO transfers and these can leak outside of the
switch back to the MDIO bus, potentially conflicting with the WAN PHY
register accesses.

Marek

Marek Behún (2):
  net: dsa: qca8k: fix regmap bulk read/write methods on big endian
    systems
  net: dsa: qca8k: fix potential MDIO bus conflict when accessing
    internal PHYs via management frames

 drivers/net/dsa/qca/qca8k-8xxx.c | 15 +++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0