Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 net-next 0/5] net: dsa: hsr: Enable HSR HW offloading for KSZ9477

From: Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 14:51:06 +0200

Hi Vladimir,

> On Tue, Oct 03, 2023 at 09:58:32AM +0200, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> > I'm a bit puzzled with this patch series - will it be pulled
> > directly to net-next [1] or is there any other (KSZ maintainer's?)
> > tree to which it will be first pulled and then PR will be send to
> > net-next?
> > 
> > Thanks in advance for the clarification.
> > 
> > Links:
> > 
> > [1] -
> > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/log/
> >  
> 
> No, there's no other tree than net-next. I see your patch was marked
> as "Changes requested", let me see if I can transition it back to
> "Under review" so that it gains the netdev maintainers' attention
> again:
> 
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/
> 
> pw-bot: under-review

Thanks!

I've just noticed that there is a WARNING:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/[email-masked]/

but then on the newest kernel checkpatch.pl is silent:
./scripts/checkpatch.pl
0005-net-dsa-microchip-Enable-HSR-offloading-for-KSZ9477.patch total: 0
errors, 0 warnings, 0 checks, 277 lines checked

0005-net-dsa-microchip-Enable-HSR-offloading-for-KSZ9477.patch has no
obvious style problems and is ready for submission.

Does the checkpatch for patchwork differs in any way from mainline?

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Erika Unter
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]