Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2023-10-12

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 12:51:17 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit b91e8403373cab79375a65f5cf3495e2cd0bbdfa:

  Merge branch 'rswitch-fix-issues-on-specific-conditions' (2023-10-12 11:22:24 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-10-12

for you to fetch changes up to 80f1241484dd1b1d4eab1a0211d52ec2bd83e2f1:

  net/mlx5e: Fix VF representors reporting zero counters to "ip -s" command (2023-10-12 11:10:35 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-10-12

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amir Tzin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix VF representors reporting zero counters to "ip -s" command

Dragos Tatulea (3):
      net/mlx5e: RX, Fix page_pool allocation failure recovery for striding rq
      net/mlx5e: RX, Fix page_pool allocation failure recovery for legacy rq
      net/mlx5e: XDP, Fix XDP_REDIRECT mpwqe page fragment leaks on shutdown

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't offload internal port if filter device is out device

Lama Kayal (1):
      net/mlx5e: Take RTNL lock before triggering netdev notifiers

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Handle fw tracer change ownership event based on MTRC

Shay Drory (2):
      net/mlx5: Perform DMA operations in the right locations
      net/mlx5: E-switch, register event handler before arming the event

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, fix peer entry ageing in LAG mode

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 64 ++++++++++------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c    | 11 ++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  8 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 10 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 35 +++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h | 11 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   | 25 ++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.h   |  3 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge_priv.h  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  | 17 +++---
 13 files changed, 130 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)