Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: last minute fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:02:07 -0400

The following changes since commit 58720809f52779dc0f08e53e54b014209d13eebb:

  Linux 6.6-rc6 (2023-10-15 13:34:39 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 061b39fdfe7fd98946e67637213bcbb10a318cca:

  virtio_pci: fix the common cfg map size (2023-10-18 11:30:12 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: last minute fixes

a collection of small fixes that look like worth having in
this release.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragos Tatulea (2):
      vdpa/mlx5: Fix double release of debugfs entry
      vdpa/mlx5: Fix firmware error on creation of 1k VQs

Eric Auger (1):
      vhost: Allow null msg.size on VHOST_IOTLB_INVALIDATE

Gavin Shan (1):
      virtio_balloon: Fix endless deflation and inflation on arm64

Liming Wu (1):
      tools/virtio: Add dma sync api for virtio test

Maximilian Heyne (1):
      virtio-mmio: fix memory leak of vm_dev

Shawn.Shao (1):
      vdpa_sim_blk: Fix the potential leak of mgmt_dev

Xuan Zhuo (1):
      virtio_pci: fix the common cfg map size

zhenwei pi (1):
      virtio-crypto: handle config changed by work queue

 drivers/crypto/virtio/virtio_crypto_common.h |  3 ++
 drivers/crypto/virtio/virtio_crypto_core.c   | 14 +++++-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/debug.c                |  5 +-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c            | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.h            | 11 ++++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim_blk.c         |  5 +-
 drivers/vhost/vhost.c                        |  4 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_balloon.c              |  6 ++-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mmio.c                 | 19 ++++++--
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern_dev.c       |  2 +-
 tools/virtio/linux/dma-mapping.h             | 12 +++++
 11 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)