Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/11] mlx5 updates 2023-10-27

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:19:55 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides few cleanups to mlx5 prior to merge window.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit d96e48a3d55db7ee62e607ad2d89eee1a8585028:

  tools: ynl: introduce option to process unknown attributes or types (2023-10-27 14:54:31 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-10-27

for you to fetch changes up to 284e9944eafab558b9da5f34782288bff8752ddd:

  net/mlx5e: Access array with enum values instead of magic numbers (2023-10-27 15:05:29 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-10-27

Few mlx5 pending cleanups.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amir Tzin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Some cleanup in mlx5e_tc_stats_matchall()

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Access array with enum values instead of magic numbers

Justin Stitt (1):
      net/mlx5: simplify mlx5_set_driver_version string assignments

Kees Cook (2):
      net/mlx5: Annotate struct mlx5_fc_bulk with __counted_by
      net/mlx5: Annotate struct mlx5_flow_handle with __counted_by

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      net/mlx5: print change on SW reset semaphore returns busy
      net/mlx5: Allow sync reset flow when BF MGT interface device is present

Rahul Rameshbabu (3):
      net/mlx5: Increase size of irq name buffer
      net/mlx5e: Check return value of snprintf writing to fw_version buffer
      net/mlx5e: Check return value of snprintf writing to fw_version buffer for representors

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5e: Reduce the size of icosq_str

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/crdump.c  |  5 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    | 14 ++++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_rx.c   |  4 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/pedit.c  |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 13 ++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 12 +++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 24 +++-------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.h    |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_counters.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c | 32 +++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 20 ++------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.h  |  3 ++
 14 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)