Subject: [pull request][net 00/17] mlx5 fixes 2023-11-13

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:08:09 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit c0a2a1b0d631fc460d830f52d06211838874d655:

  ppp: limit MRU to 64K (2023-11-13 11:09:20 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-11-13

for you to fetch changes up to 30dca69fd65acc858b144debcd25e52ffed8db50:

  net/mlx5e: Check return value of snprintf writing to fw_version buffer for representors (2023-11-13 13:07:17 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-11-13

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Don't offload post action rule if not supported

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix a NULL vs IS_ERR() check

Dust Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: fix double free of encap_header

Erez Shitrit (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Allow old devices to use multi destination FTE

Gavin Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: fix double free of encap_header in update funcs

Itamar Gozlan (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5: DR, Supporting inline WQE when possible"

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't modify the peer sent-to-vport rules for IPSec offload

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Free used cpus mask when an IRQ is released

Rahul Rameshbabu (7):
      net/mlx5: Decouple PHC .adjtime and .adjphase implementations
      net/mlx5e: Avoid referencing skb after free-ing in drop path of mlx5e_sq_xmit_wqe
      net/mlx5e: Track xmit submission to PTP WQ after populating metadata map
      net/mlx5e: Update doorbell for port timestamping CQ before the software counter
      net/mlx5: Increase size of irq name buffer
      net/mlx5e: Check return value of snprintf writing to fw_version buffer
      net/mlx5e: Check return value of snprintf writing to fw_version buffer for representors

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5e: Reduce the size of icosq_str

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix pedit endianness

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  20 +++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_rx.c   |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   |   6 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    |  30 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  13 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  14 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  85 +++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |  25 +++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/irq_affinity.c |  42 --------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c    |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.h  |   3 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c | 115 +++------------------
 16 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 221 deletions(-)