Subject: [PATCH v6 net-next 0/7] net: ethernet: am65-cpsw: Add mqprio, frame pre-emption & coalescing

From: Roger Quadros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 16:01:40 +0200

Hi,

This series adds mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode,
Frame Pre-emption MAC merge support and RX/TX coalesing
for AM65 CPSW driver.

Changelog information in each patch file.

cheers,
-roger

Grygorii Strashko (2):
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: add mqprio qdisc offload in channel mode
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: add sw tx/rx irq coalescing based on
    hrtimers

Roger Quadros (5):
  net: ethernet: am65-cpsw: Build am65-cpsw-qos only if required
  net: ethernet: am65-cpsw: cleanup TAPRIO handling
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Move code to avoid forward declaration
  net: ethernet: am65-cpsw: Move register definitions to header file
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-qos: Add Frame Preemption MAC Merge
    support

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile            |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-ethtool.c | 234 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c    |  64 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.h    |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.c     | 730 +++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-qos.h     | 184 +++++
 6 files changed, 1046 insertions(+), 178 deletions(-)

base-commit: 94c81c62668954269ec852ab0284256db20ed9b4
-- 
2.34.1