Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] net: stmmac: add NPCM dwmac support

From: Tomer Maimon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:17:31 +0200

This patch set add dwmac/stmmac for the NPCM Baseboard
Management Controllers (BMC).

NPCM8xx driver is a part of glue logic dwmac driver to support sgmii.

The NPCM dwmac was tested on NPCM845 evaluation board.

Tomer Maimon (2):
  dt-bindings: net: Add support NPCM dwmac
  net: stmmac: Add NPCM support

 .../bindings/net/nuvoton,npcm8xx-sgmii.yaml   |  72 +++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml   |   1 +
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Kconfig   |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-npcm.c  | 121 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 205 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/nuvoton,npcm8xx-sgmii.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-npcm.c

-- 
2.33.0