Subject: [pull request][net 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2023-11-21

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:47:49 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit b6fe6f03716da246b453369f98a553d4ab21447c:

  dpll: Fix potential msg memleak when genlmsg_put_reply failed (2023-11-21 17:41:20 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-11-21

for you to fetch changes up to e54ef0df31857a7961037680b8224392d0a867af:

  net/mlx5: Fix a NULL vs IS_ERR() check (2023-11-21 17:45:24 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-11-21

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: Disable IPsec offload support if not FW steering
      net/mlx5e: TC, Don't offload post action rule if not supported

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix a NULL vs IS_ERR() check

Gavin Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: Check netdev pointer before checking its net ns

Jianbo Liu (3):
      net/mlx5e: Reduce eswitch mode_lock protection context
      net/mlx5e: Check the number of elements before walk TC rhashtable
      net/mlx5e: Forbid devlink reload if IPSec rules are offloaded

Leon Romanovsky (4):
      net/mlx5e: Honor user choice of IPsec replay window size
      net/mlx5e: Ensure that IPsec sequence packet number starts from 1
      net/mlx5e: Remove exposure of IPsec RX flow steering struct
      net/mlx5e: Tidy up IPsec NAT-T SA discovery

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix possible deadlock on mlx5e_tx_timeout_work
      net/mlx5: Nack sync reset request when HotPlug is enabled

Patrisious Haddad (2):
      net/mlx5e: Unify esw and normal IPsec status table creation/destruction
      net/mlx5e: Add IPsec and ASO syndromes check in HW

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   |   6 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |  56 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h   |  22 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         | 441 ++++++++++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c    |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  27 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  25 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.c | 162 +-------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.h |  15 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  35 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   4 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  69 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  29 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |   9 +-
 17 files changed, 608 insertions(+), 310 deletions(-)