Subject: [PATCH bpf v3 0/2] sockmap fix for KASAN_VMALLOC and af_unix

From: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:55:13 -0800

The af_unix tests in sockmap_listen causes a splat from KASAN_VMALLOC.
Fix it here and include an extra test to catch case where both pairs
of the af_unix socket are included in a BPF sockmap.

Also it seems the test infra is not passing type through correctly when
testing unix_inet_redir_to_connected. Unfortunately, the simple fix
also caused some CI tests to fail so investigating that now.

v3: drop unnecessary assignment (Martin) and rebase on latest selftests.

v2: drop changes to dgram side its fine per Jakub's point it graps a
    reference on the peer socket from each sendmsg.

John Fastabend (2):
  bpf: sockmap, af_unix stream sockets need to hold ref for pair sock
  bpf: sockmap, add af_unix test with both sockets in map

 include/linux/skmsg.h                         |  1 +
 include/net/af_unix.h                         |  1 +
 net/core/skmsg.c                              |  2 +
 net/unix/af_unix.c                            |  2 -
 net/unix/unix_bpf.c                           |  5 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c | 51 +++++++++++++++----
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_sockmap_listen.c |  7 +++
 7 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.0